Thursday, November 4, 2010

WHAT'S GOING ON....

What's up everybody? First off I would like to thank everybody that has been following this site since I started it in June of this year. I love what I do & I'm glad that people do take notice and appreciate what I do.



  • EVENTS: (1) On November 20, 2010 "Wide Open" A Woman Show Starring Shireal Renee will be held at The Wadsworth Antheneum, 600 Main St., Hartford, CT. It will be a great show. If you are in the Connecticut area I will suggest that you come out to see this show. You will definitely enjoy yourself. She is working extremely hard to make this a night to remember. (2) "Poetz Corner TV" Presented By AccessTV.org is EVERY Tuesday at Cloud 9, 7 Congress St., Hartford, CT. Hosted by Shireal Renee, Music By DJ QT & Photos By Robert Cooper. Doors open at 7pm, Pre-Show starts at 8pm & Taping starts at 9pm... If you are a Poet, Spoken Word Artist, Rapper or Singer there is no other place to be than "Poetz Corner TV" on a Tuesday night. (3) Starting November 10th I will be DJing "CT APOLLOW NIGHT" Every Wednesday Night at Symmetry 70 Union Place, Hartford, CT. We are looking for all Rappers, Singers, Poets...etc. to come show us their talents. The show starts at 9:30pm
  • MUSIC: (1) TITANIUM RADIO IS BACK!!! 89.9fm has been down for a month due to some issues that had to be resolved but now it is back & better than ever. I am excited to be back on air. Titanium Radio is on 89.9fm in Hartford, CT Every Thursday from 6-8pm with A.D. & myself DJ QT so make sure you TUNE IN! (2) MIXTAPES: I will be putting out 5 or 6 mixtapes in the next two months. Five are guaranteed. The sixth one depends if a artist gives me his music on time. Two Hip-Hop Mixtapes, Two R&B Mixtapes and I'm hosting HMY's (Hungry Money Young) "Back Pack Young" Mixtape to be released on December 4, 2010
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @TheRealDJQT
LIKE MY FAN PAGE ON FACE BOOK: DJ QT (FAN PAGE)



No comments:

Post a Comment